Cynthia Clarkson entered into residential real estate in 1980 affiliated with her family’s ERA franchise. Within the first year she achieved Rookie of the year and has never looked back. Today she is the owner and broker of her Placer County based firm Clarkson Real Estate.
My background includes competing in the hunter/jumper horse circuit. I have been a broker and manager of real estate agents since 1985, however my greatest assets that I bring to the table for buyers and sellers are my negotiating skills and knowledge of establishing the value of a property . I help buyers get the most property for their money and sellers get the most money for their properties. My mission is to provide a long term relationship with my clients so that they feel confident that they have one of the best brokers watching their back and helping them built a profitable portfolio of property.
Companies and affiliations:
- Clarkson Real Estate: Broker since 1986 and multi-million dollar producer and member of The Round Table a group of 13 elite top producers.
- Head Coach: Business trainer since 1996.
- National Broker Referral Network: Created, Managed and Sold. (Sold in 1999)
- Ambience: A property staging company.
- Good Attitudes: Animal behaviorist and professional Dog Trainer, as the top trainer at Breton’s School for Dogs providing individual and group training since 1992 with over 375 dog graduates of the “Good Citizenship award”.
Board of Directors and Committees:
- Vice-President and Chair of the Contra Costa Multiple Listing Service Board of Directors
- President of the EBRC Community Foundation Board of Directors
- Diablo Advocates Board of Directors
- ERA International Market Board of Directors
- Alamo Beautification and Preservation Committee
- Alamo Rotary
- Friends For Animals Fund Raiser Committee
- My Girlfriends Garden (Placer County)
Training, Workshops and speaking engagements :
- Dale Carnegie Advance Presentation Training
- Adventures in Achievement apprentice
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Workshop
- Health and Wealth 101 Series
- Presented “Purpose, Prospecting and the Process”
- Presented “Motivated in Your Backyard”
- Presented “Come to Believe”
- Presented “Do It Let’s get off our Butts” Series 101
Public and Private Speaking Engagements:
- Chevron Oil Company, San Ramon CA
- Hewlett Packard, Pleasanton CA
- Litton Fuller Group, Walnut Creek CA
- Contra Costa Board of Realtors, Walnut Creek CA
- Body Wise International
- David M. Brian Walnut Creek CA